20.3.09

My spider...and a short update

just a short message, since I have no update for today...

Tonight I have made new chocolate beads that I want to use for a bracelet and a few play-mates (that was a long time I did't make any of them! I promise you some pictures tomorrow or early next week ^_^'). I also made some very unusual pendants they're called: "sour cat's heads" and you'll discover why once I'll finally post pictures.

I was going here and there to look for inspiration in the web, when I have found the last gadget for my blog.

I am completely phobic for spiders, but they fascinate me in a certain way, so i have decided to add a spider to my side bar...the creepy thing is that he follows the mouse pointer! I don't know how long it will last with me....

I have to go now.

I wish you all a great weekend!

XXX
Eva

No comments: