30.3.09

Nargu and some WIP

Good Morning dear Friends,

I hope you had a nice weekend.

I have had a reorganization weekend where I have put all my stuff in "order" and tried to make my "hobby space" decent...but it's still not good enough for a picture ^_^'



I have a new friend:


his name is Nargu and he is one of the Anthro Creatures populating the Drindrin wood in the Lubil forest (the home forest of Tatina).


Nargu is not a Lubil but an Umpf, they are very lazy beings and as you can see in the picture they like to sleep in confortable nests...


Nargu is a Rabbit Umpf but there are a lot of different animals among the Umpf folk and also some "never heard of before" creatures...***(to be continued)




***Nargu, Tatina and the "Stories of Lubil" sono protetti dalle Creative Commons


Creative Commons License
Nargu, Tatina and the "Stories of Lubil" by Eva Russo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione-Non commerciale-Non opere derivate 2.5 Italia License.

I have also made a bunch of new mini buttons to use together with felt and create some flowers.


*_* now....about FELT!
I have been able to make a very smal piece of felt and I have cut some shapes to sew on a "pens case" out of it, here below the results:
The violet felt is part of a sheet I have bought
but all the rest I have made myself!!!
The heart
the button
the little ball and the writing...
What do you think about it? I like it //(^_^)\\
Now some W(ork)I(n)P(rogress):
"Emilia" the doll
Her expression made my daughter laugh and we have agreed that it's really cool. I have found the model @ http://mideco.canalblog.com/archives/tuto_poupee_de_voyage/index.html
I am now working at the legs and I am looking for some nice fabbric to make her some clothes....I'll keep you informed about the evolution of this project ^_^
I have also had some shopping on saturday. I have bought myself a felting needle and foam a serie of little cutters to use with clay and these beautiful set of metallic threads for my new sewing projects!
Well, I have to go now: I hope you'll pass by and leave a comment!
Have a nice week!
XXX

2 comments:

MiniKat said...

I like Nargu. He's adorable. :-)

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Thanks a lot! He is mostly sleeping but I assure you that when he is awake he is really naughty! :-)
crafty hugs