23.3.09

Tatina and more...

Good morning to all of you!



I have had a very productive weekend and I am ready to show you some stuff.


***Breakfast****

I am not really happy about the bowl with strawberries, it's all too red...but for the rest I think the pears and croissant look fine! the whole thing measures 6 cm (2.4")





***Croissant charms***

I love these ones and I think they look quite realistic ( 1.5 cm - 0.6")




***chocolate charms***




with fruit! *_*

I have made a kiwi cane...it's not bad but it becomes unclear if you reduce it to less than 1 cm (0.4") I am quite happy with it, but I cannot say the same about my strawberry cane! still very bad! :( have a look to the strawbeery cake!!!!:






I have had an illumination tonight and I will try to make a new strawberry cane...I will not get quiet until it turns out as I want it to be è_é !!!!!





***ChocoLet***





hehe...a chocolate bracelet... :D (choco-fruit beads and a leather thread)





.............after the "culinaire" topic....let's talk about jewels!





You already know my "Wizar of Oz" ring...here you have a picture of the ear rings I have made for it.


They seem so simple, but when you wear them they are very fancy!





I have tried to make some jade like stone, and i think it's ok as a first trial. I like this ring very much :D



same shape but with a lapis lazuli stone




here the Lapis lazuli set (I should have shown you the picts last week...sorry for being late!)....



close up of the studs...



I hope you enjoyed my updates...



Now you'll be probably asking yourself...and what about Tatina?????

:D

I have a new friend. I have a baby friend...I have a very tiny miny friend....

she lives in a little box...



this is a box where you normally put teeth for the toothh fairy...

Tatina has found her "nest" in the box and I really couldn't ask her to leave...

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3>...say hello to Tatina!
<
<
<
<



she is a Lubil, one of the few who survived the loss of the Lubillan wood...she is still a baby so she is about 2 cm (0.8") tall, but adult Lubils are not much bigger they reach max. 4,5 cm (1.8")

I hope you like her! ^_^

well now I have to go back to work, I will probably be unactive for a few days....at least for what concerns my creations...I am preparing something for a friend in craft and I still need a few days to get it ready...

Hugs to all of you and the wish of a wonderful week!

xxx

2 comments:

rosanna said...

Ciao Eva, ma che bella Tatina e che bei croissants. Ti vengono prprio bene

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Grazie Rosanna!
Devo ancora imparare così tante cose! con Tatina ho scoperto che la Fimo aumenta notevolmente di volume in cottura...e così ho dovuto mettere il contorno rosa perché se no non si chiudeva il tappo >_< alle volte mi viene un nervoso! (ma un nervosetto costruttivo)
i croissant salvano la media mehehe! grazie per la tua gentilezza e appoggio morale! un abbraccio!