26.3.09

Welcome to Two new followers =^_^= and Laura's fairy tales...

*=*=*=*=Welcome =*=*=*

their blogs are really beautiful and their creations really worthy to be seen! =^_^=
Merylu & Meli thanks for reading my blog!!!!

Laura's Tales

Laura is my daughter, she is almost five years (4 years, 10 months, 3 weeks and 6 days) old and she is an artist, she likes to model with clay, to work with paper but most of all she like drawing.

yesterday when I came home she had made two tales for me (she knows I like reading) "the tale of the monster" and "the tale of the elf princess". She has made the illustration and she told her grandmother to write the story for her...
I have scanned the drawings for you, since the story is in Dutch I will write a little translation above every drawing enjoy the reading....
ONCE UPON A TIME....
"the tale of the monsters"

This is the story of the monsters. The monster came at the house of marina and Luc (Evilla's comment: my in law's =^_^=)


the monster had caught all the people, and they lived until they were old and they closed the people in to the treasure-chest




The handsom knight Luk came to rescue the people in the tower


THE END
well...I think this is great, but she is my daughter and I have to admit I love all she does =^_^=
Now...the second one...

"the tale of the elf princess"
The Princess goes to the Witch in the high, high tower


The Witch has closed the Princess in a crumbling (very poor) tower.



The princess changes into a colourful elf




THE END
I was really happy about my present and I have made her a lot of compliments
:-)
!! She is always very critical about herself and I think she does very good for her age!!
...little "coming soon" update...
1) my present for a special friend is ready (what I have been fervidly working at in the last week), but I will have to wait that she receives it before posting the pictures: it's a surprise! The parcel will leave on saturday.
2) I am making a doll with felt...a very simple old fashioned doll é_è
3) I have bought wool to try to make felt myself (=_=') I couldn't resist....
4) I want to make some more buttons especially designed to make felt flowers with them...
and now it's really all dear friends...I promise some updates before the weekend ^_^
TAKE CARE
xxx

2 comments:

elena fiore said...

Ciao Eva, grazie per il tuo commento.
Mi piace molto il titolo del tuo libro...peccato che oggi ho il Mac che va a rilento e non riesco ad aprire le immagini del tuo blog (copertina libro compresa!).
Grazie ancora, ciao.

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Grazie Mille per essere passata! per me è un grande onore e un piacere. Spero che tornerai e darai quelche occhiata e mi dirai cosa pensi dei miei pasticcetti!

=^_^=