22.4.09

flowers....

Good Morning dear Friends,

The sun is still shining in Belgium and My Garden seems to be enjoying. I want to share some of the beauty of my flowers with you...










This is not really a flower iet...(you can just see an example in the label behind it) but I want you to see it since this is Laura's Personal Flower...it is supposed to attract Butterflies =^_^= so....

...Laura is waiting with impatience to see the flowers covered in colourful butterflies
...^_^'....
That will be a difficult thing to explain her the truth...I still hope in a miracle...or magic...

Inspired from Prunella's Graden, I have made some new cards...with flowery themes...


the two following cards are more that sort of little cards with a thread that you can hang to parcels...

Vintage Rose on Vintage Paper...I have made the decorations at the borders with a cutter, what do you think about it?


Strawberries (I particularly like this one) about 10x7 cm (approx...)


And to finish A couple of cards I am really proud of...




I love the complexity of this one!!!!!



I am still making cards to have a bigger range to choose from at the time I have to send the Blog Candy Prize!...I will probably have too many to be able to decide... =^_^=
I love to have too many things to decide among...hehe


**---***___***---**
To finish this post I show you a fresh present I had from "ordering-my-messy-stuff -hour"...


A 3D cards magazine with a lot of complete cards to make...=^_^= I love Winnie....

(I wonder what I will discover next in my closet.....=^_^=)

Glitter Words
=^_^=


I have been making some clay pieces too last night:


* some mini magic wands

* a celebration mini cake

* a little bottled treasure...

*some decoration for clothes pegs

and more...


but still didn't bake it and finish it...I hope to have some clay updates for you tomorrow...


I go for my lunch now!


I hope you enjoyed my post take care and stay tuned!


xxx

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love to see the gardens of other people! So pretty! I do believe that Laura's plant will attract butterflies, but maybe you should attatch a few paper ones to be sure:) Your cards are all beautiful- it is hard to choose a favorite. I cannot wait to see the clay creations- I am especially curious about the one in a bottle :) You have been busy!

rosanna said...

Ciao Eva, oggi sono andata a cercare il tuo libro. Volevo farti una sorpresa e scrivere una "recensione", parola grossa. Ho scoperto che in Italia è distribuito solo a Perugia, Varese e Firenze. In tutto il resto d'Italia non è garantita la consegna neppure ordinandolo. Mi spiace davvero. sappi però che ci ho provato. Un abbraccio. PS oggi ho spedito un pacchetto per te.

MiniKat said...

Thank you for sharing the beauty of your garden with us! I am hoping for magic for the butterfly plant! ;-)

These new cards are so very lovely. I especially like the yellow roses. :-)

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@ Kim: the idea of the paper butterflies is fabulous!!!! Thanks a lot for your compliments =^_^=Take care

@Rosanna: Carissima! Purtroppo questo è uno dei motivi per cui sto vendendo pochissimo! Il libro si può ottenere praticamente solo on line..gli unici che ho venduto me li sono comperati io...Se ti interessa leggerlo te ne invierò una copia! (sono commossa...) spero non ne resterai delusa! Ora sono impaziente di ricevere il tuo pacchettino...che bello ricevere posta!!!!!!!! Un abbraccio pieno di sole

@Kat: thanks a lot for your wish of magic Kat, they are the best to let things happen! Thanks for the compliments as well...I am really working a lot on cards lately, I hope you'll like the next ones too!
Take care