17.4.09

Some news from Prunella's Cove (Part II)

Good Morning,

While I am writing you it is raining here...the good weather of the previous day is just a memory.

Luckily I still have some sunny memories to share...

On Easter Day, the Easter Bunny came and since Laura had been very nice she got a lot of chocolate:



The Bunny is actually a hare...here you have the picture...


In the Belgian tradition the hare hides the chocolate all around in the house and garden and it's up to the children to find the "choco-treasure".


Laura was awake at 7:00 am and she woke up the neighbours too with her shouting of excitement at every hidden egg she found...You can imagine how it was when she found the big choco rabbits!


>_< ...My brother helped her, that's why the hare put the eggs in the most incredible places, included the highest branches of our "Brantius" the big tree in the middle of our garden





We all had fun and we ate a lot of chocolate =^_^=


On Monday, my brother father and my husband went to the "Children Farm" in Bornem and my mother and I remained at home...time for my lessons:


BASIS CROCHET



AND AMIGURUMI



My mom is much too good and too fast in doing crochet...look at what she did for Laura:

in half an hour!!!!

And for me =^_^= (just because I was claiming that she never did that for me when I was little...>_<) she did Gromilla...

Isn't the owl great!?

Concerning what I have learnt...ehm...not much....I have understood how it works with the amigurumi...but still didn't try it ^_^'...

the best I could do was this...


Left and below flowers are mine the other too are my mom's work.

I am happy with the flowers anyway =^_^= I will use them to decorate my crochet quilted blanket!

My mom has given me another present...clear stamps and alcohol felt pens for scrap-booking and cards:


I have already made some cards...but you'll have more detail about it next week together with a little surprise.

Until then I wish you all a nice SUNNY weekend!

Take Care

Eva

4 comments:

rosanna said...

Buongiorno Eva, sembra che tu te la sia spassata io non so tenere in mano l'uncinetto! la mia mamma provò ad insegnarmi ma proprio non mi piace. Tutto ma non quello... non m piace neppure lavorare ai ferri però.
Goditi la tua mamma ogni momento, è troppo importante. Un abbraccio e buon fine settimama.

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Eh, me la sono spassata sì!
Da quando viviamo così lontane io e la mia mamma abbiamo scoperto di avere molti interessi in comune e di andare molto daccordo...ironia della sorte...

Spero che la tua febbre sia passata e che avrai un fine settimana piacevole.
Un caro saluto!

Sabiha Barkey said...

Welcome Eva on my blog as a new follower!I hope you have a great time visiting my blog.

Regards,Sabiha

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Thanks Sabiha!
Your blog is great and your interiors too!
Thanks for coming to visit me!
Crafty Hugs,
Eva