12.5.09

Lothard and the leaf man

Good Morning dear Friends,

Today I want to tell you a story...


THE STORY OF LOTHARD AND LIBERTE

how it all began

Lothard is a star-sitter, he is a Bilaf of the Mooney Fields. the Bilafs are taking care of just born stars since a very very long time. The Bilaf catches the star as soon as she separates from the moon and he sets a little hat or a golden ring on her upper point...from that moment on the Bilaf will be the star-sitter and after that the tutor and master of the star for all the time they are producing energy, so actually the 90% of their life.

The relation between a Bilaf and a star is Sacred for the inhabitants of the Mooney Fields.

Lothard has just had his own star, after a long period of training he has been sent the Long Long Path, which is a long shiny way bringing to the moon, visible only to the Bilafs. There he has been given Liberte (Pron: Libèrt) his Star and you can see in the picture how happy he is about her (all stars are female when they are born and they get their definitive genre after 3 sun tours)




I hope you like Lothard...he is a very nice Bilaf, polite and sweet and very careful with his beloved Liberte.

=^_^=
The inspiration of tonight brought me Lothard and another friend, the leaf man...he lives in my pendant...


Lothard and Mr. Leaf Man Are my Original one of a kind Characters...

Both creations still miss to be painted...that will happen for sure to Mr. Leaf Man while for Lothard I still have to think about...

Well, I hope you liked the updates,

Take Care and Have a nice Day

Crafty Hugs,
Eva

1 comment:

Kim said...

Eva,
Lothard is wonderful! I love his expression as he hugs his star- you are getting very good! I cannot wait to see them both painted- very nice! I love the story that goes along with Lothard too.