26.5.09

no news, so a lot of news...+++help me to give a name to my first posable doll+++

Dear friends,

I have been absent for a while.

I am busy writing again and as every time when I have a big project I get consumed from it so that's why I have lost the notion of time.
I have been drawing a lot of illustration for my new story and I will post some in the next days.
I am quite into watercolour lately, it comes probably from a blog I have discovered lately!
Geninne is a stay at home mom living in Mexico, she makes wonderful creations and she uses mostly watercolour...she inspired me a lot and, since watercolour is one of my first mediums I fell in love with, I have taken out my old stuff again and made some work...let me organize and I'll show you some stuff...
I have finally made a project for my little house to be made with bricks, and I have bricks enough to begin...I just need to recuperate a wooden support to build it on.
I have finished my first posable doll: she is a sort of Monster Lady...(click to enlarge)
(doesn't she look like Frankestein...??? =^_^= Lovely isn't it!!!!)
here we are posing together for a self portrait...
I still don't have a name for her....any ideas????
..................................
I say bye bye now...but I'll be back soon!

I hope to see you passing by in the meantime! Take care...
xxx

4 comments:

rosanna said...

GRAZIE !!!! non avevo visto il premio, grazie mille. E' da tanto che non ci sentiamo, tutto bene? stai già preparando per il compleanno? La tua bambola è molto tenera, non un piccolo mostro come l'hai chiamata.Purtroppo non ho fantasia per i nomi ma uno che adro è Matilda, mi fa pensare al libro di Dahl. Leggilo a Laura, Matteo lo adorava. Un abbraccione

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Ciao cara Rosanna!
Come sono andate le vacanze?
Grazie per i complimenti alla mia bamboletta! Bello Matilda!
Io sto cercando di convincere Davy a comprarmi un kit di casa di bambole per il mio compleanno...incrocia le dite per me ;)
Il premio è meritatissimo!
Ti abbraccio!

PS: le vacanze si avvicinano spero davvero che riusciremo ad incontrarci!!!

Kim said...

Eva,
Love your first posable doll! I am glad to see you post- I have missed seeing what you have been making :)

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

thanks Kim! You are always so sweet...I have missed you guys too. Sometimes I think I am addicted =^_^= Now I am back and you'll probably will see some stuff in the next days and weeks...
thanks for supporting me!
XXX