22.6.09

Hoot Hoot!

Owls...I have always been afraid of them. When I was a child there were a lot in the little village where I was born and they were hanging around in the night (that's what you would expect from owls uh?!) making their "hoot hoot noise" and I was scared to death...

Now I love them, and I would pay to get back to the time of my youth and maybe leave the window open and have a look at them flying around....

to celebrate them my way I have been working tonight (always inspired from one of

CF http://www.cforiginals.net/ downloadable projects) and this is what popped out...

HOOT HOOT

hier HOOT HOOT on the baking plate


The quality of the pictures is not excellent...but that was last night so *sorry*

here HOOT HOOT on his final destination:

As you can suppose the work is completely IN PROGRESS. It will not be curls this time...

I have a lot of ideas and I hope you'll like the end result ~_~ !!!

Stay Tuned update will follow soon!

^_^

XXX

Eva

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your Owl Eva. They are such beautiful creatures, we have Owls where we live and we hear them late at night calling..

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Thanks Debbie. I have discovered their beauty too and now they are among my favourite creatures.
You know, in the folk beliefs of the village I come from they were considered creatures of misfortune, friends of the mean witches and messengers of death...that's why some old farmers killed a lot of them in the past and if when I was a young child there were a lot you rarely see them now...