19.6.09

Light award and Welcome...

Thanks to Mary @ http://mizmaryminis.blogspot.com/

for honouring me to this wonderful award



here you have the rule"z":

1. To complete the following phrase; I AM A LIGHT AND WANT TO ILLUMINATE. . .

2. Link the blog from where the award came from and leave a message informing that person it has been received.

3. Link and pass the award to five blogs that, in your opinion, are blogs of light.

********************
I AM A LIGHT AND WANT TO ILLUMINATE
the way of all people who want to make of Art their path!
The five blogs I am going to pass the awards to:
It is always very difficult to make a choice...You are all a sort of light for me, for your support, for your nice comments and for the wonderful creations you share!
************************************
Please join me in saying welcome to my new follower:
she is making very nice miniatures and she has a very nice gallery at the Deviant community site as well @ http://fairchildart.deviantart.com/gallery/
Kim thanks for following, I will add you to my deviantwatch as well!!!!
Now I go back to work...I will write to you later for some update!
XXX

5 comments:

Eva said...

Thank you very much dear Eva!!!

rosanna said...

Grazie mille, sei un tesoro.

fairchildart said...

Thank you so much!! :)

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

YOU ARE ALL VERY WELCOME AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
=^_^=
hugs
Eva

erika said...

Thank you so much Eva