3.6.09

Welcome!

I want to say welcome to Mary @ Miz Mary's Minis!

Hi Mary, Thanks for following me!

Her works are simply amazing and you'll surely like to see them...so if you have the chance have a look to her site, you'll love it!

I want to post a link I have found today...Do you know these?

http://www.sylvanianfamilies.com/

I was in love with them as a child and I have found them back in a shop near where I leave...I am planning to buy some of them as soon as I have some extra to spend...

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!

>_<


Well, I go back to bu"z"iness now...

Have a nice day!

xxx

PS: thanks to all the ones who checked My daughter's site! I'll keep you posted on her reactions when she'll know about your comments this evening...

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you for the welcome and lovely words about my blog! I'm glad to be following along.

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Hi Mary, You're very welcome!
Take Care
x