13.7.09

Me almost off for 3 weeks and Awards

Good morning Dear Friends,


I have had a very hectic weekend and the incoming week will probably be very busy as well.


I have brought my daughter to my parents over the weekend...with the car...so today I am quite tired. My daughter is fine and she is having a lot of fun at the sea, but I miss her incredibly é_è


this is the first time I miss her for an entire week...it's kind of hard...(sorry for this blue touch today!!!!)


I will go back to Italy on Thursday 16/7 (leaving in the evening) and I will be back only on the 10th of August...but I will give you more details during the next days.
****
I have been unable to post in the last days but I have checked all your blogs! I will try now to get back to Blog'biz' and pass the awards I have been given from my dear friend Rosanna (@http://lastanzadigiuggiola.blogspot.com/)


THE READER AWARD




You have to take a book that you have handy, open it at page 161 and copy the fifth sentence.

well, I have 25 books on my night table at the moment, some of them I have downloaded from the fabulous site of the http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page (I take the occasion to suggest you to have a look at this site! it's fabulous and absolutely legal: there are nearly 30000 e-books on it in all languages...the books can be mostly used for personal purpose only with some exceptions...you can check the site for more info!)

The book I am reading now is coming from the Gutember project site:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll

Since there are no pages I have chosen the 'alinea' 161...here is the sentence:

The long grass rustled at her feet as the White Rabbit hurried by—the frightened Mouse splashed his way through the neighbouring pool—she could hear the rattle of the teacups as the March Hare and his friends shared their never-ending meal, and the shrill voice of the Queen ordering off her unfortunate guests to execution—once more the pig-baby was sneezing on the Duchess' knee, while plates and dishes crashed around it—once more the shriek of the Gryphon, the squeaking of the Lizard's slate-pencil, and the choking of the suppressed guinea-pigs, filled the air, mixed up with the distant sobs of the miserable Mock Turtle.

and a picture



I pass this award to:

Eva @http://mini-escenas.blogspot.com/
Jean @http://jdayminis.blogspot.com/
Amanda @http://minitonyina.blogspot.com/
Minna @http://minnasdollhouses.blogspot.com/
and My brother @ http://panisciabarbera.blogspot.com/

=^_^=
thanks Rosanna for this wonderful award!

BELLA SINCLAIR AWARD:



It is a great honour and an even bigger pleasure to get this from Rosanna.
Rosanna has been a very nice to me from the very beginning....first on my mini's adventure and then following my change and my way to 'what I want to be in the crafting world"...I feel particularly close to her and I am happy she considers me a friend, since she is one of my best friends too.
It seems strange to talk like this about someone you have never met, but probably it is something of we all people leaving for art and craft...we feel more than know, we perceive more than we see...
I have been on the site of Ces (http://cesandherdishes.blogspot.com/2009/07/bella-sinclair-award.html) and I have read about this award...
"...I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all of these things. She is an inspiration to many of us.
I have chosen to symbolize this award with the Quercus lobata or Valley Oak. It is a simple and unadorned award but heavy on meaning. The Valley Oak is a large handsome tree with a stout and sturdy trunk and widely spreading branches that form a broad open crown. It can reach up to a height of 100 feet and a diameter of 4 feet, sometimes much greater. It is the largest of the western deciduous oaks and is a handsome and graceful shade tree..."
Ces has had the same 'feeling' and 'perception' we all have...that we are actually a huge family and the same lust for beauty, art, friendship and positive thoughts keep us together.
I would like to pass it to all my followers, and to all the followers who will come and to the random reader too. To all of you: "thanks for being so beautiful!"
More specifically I want to pass it to my very best friends in 'Blogland' with a personal message...
Back to Rosanna: Grazie Cara Rosanna, da quando ci siamo conosciute non ho mai smesso, neanche per un'istante di avere sensazioni positive su di te te e sulle le cose che fai. ti considero un'amica speciale e spero che il destino ci avvicini ancora e che non ci perderemo di vista! Ti rimando questo award perché penso che 'parli' di te!
Un abbraccio
xxx
Kim, you are for me like a lovely wind and a fresh waterfall! you are a great friend! Supportive and kind, caring and sensitive! I pass you this award because you make blogland even better! Take Care dear friend
xxx
Dear Debbie, you have helped me out in several occasions and I simply love all you make, your works are beautiful, original and really inspiring. I pass you this award, because I want to celebrate your will to share and to teach, your being always available for hints and you generosity.
Take Care
xxx
A Elena Fiore @ http://decoreblablabla.blogspot.com/: Elena, questo Award parla dell'arte nella "terra di Blog" e dell'amicizia che ne deriva, parla del bello e del positivo ed è per questo che te lo voglio passare. E' così speciale, quello che si crea tra bloggers che amano l'arte e il "crafting" siamo riusciti a far nascere un piccolo mondo pieno di positività e di bellezza di buoni sentimenti e di passione.
Ti passo l'award perché tu sei per me una di quelle persone speciali che fanno diventare migliori le mie visite a "bloggolandia".
Un caro abbraccio!
xxx
Cara Roberta, ti passo questo award perché il tuo blog è pieno di cosine deliziose e perché sei un'amica solare da cui riceviamo tutte sempre delle parole gentili. Poi io e te siamo un po' le mammine della cricca con le nostre piccole a rallegrarci le giornate, loro che seguono le nostre creazioni e sono le prime a 'darci soddisfazione', insieme all'award ti mando una bbarccio grande!
xxx
Now I go to work, but I promise you to show you some more of my little mess before I leave on vacation.
I WISH TO ALL OF YOU A BRIGHT WEEK!
xxx

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you Eva for the award. I've added your name to the award at the end of my blog.

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

=^_^= my pleasure! I wish you a very nice day!
xxx

elena fiore said...

Ciao Evilla...ho giusto capito le righe che mi riguardano e direi che bastano quelle per stare ancora meglo :-)
Grazie per avermi pensato e per le tue parole!
Buona settimana pop°*°

elena
xxx

Kim said...

Sorry if this posts twice- my first try disappeared! Thank you Eva- you are a treasure to me! My day is always made better when you post a story and the artwork that inspired it. I hope you have a good week and that the time away from your daughter goes quickly! I am so thankful a simple blog allowed me to meet such a wonderful friend!

Eva said...

Thank you Eva for the award!!
You have a inpiring blog, very talented!
have a nice week too!!!