20.8.09

Oaky Key Ring (and My Feltoppits © collection)

Good Morning dear Friends far and near!

The summer days seem to be never-ending and I am really enjoying the sun and the warmth trying to spare some for the winter...

I am working a lot and the sun gives me a lot of energy and good (I think!) inspiration!
and this post will be about....FELT, FELT, and once more FELT!
(I know, I know, that I am really looney and one day is "WOW, CLAY!" and the other is "SCRAPBOOKING YEAH!"...but that makes it much easier when one of the options is not available! :-p)
I want to present you my collection of Felt jewels and accessories (you've seen some already! ^_^)...
The FELTOPPITS ©
here below Feltoppits © Laura & Feltoppits © Jolanda
and the new born Feltoppits © Cyclamen
these are now waiting for a fanciful buyer here
What I wanted to show you though is a special creation, my Feltoppits © Oaky Key Ring:
this is a simplified oak leaf shape where the beads form the internal structure....
Prunella's label ;)
In this Close up you see the colours of the beads as they really are!
FOR SALE here
What do you think about it?
I hope this will find a new owner very soon because I need a key chane and the temptation is very big! ;)
I am now working on a new Bookmark so you'll probably not hear from me for the next 24 h!
I wish you all a bright day and a quiet night!
XXX
Eva

3 comments:

Kim said...

Eva- I love all of them!!! I love the Oak key ring the most, of course!! I am so glad that you are feeling excitement about your art :) I can feel the excitement in your posts and they are refreshing :)

Have a good day my friend!!!

rosanna said...

Ciao Eva, ti sono fischiate le orecchie? oggi abbiamo parlato di te. Ho incontrato Benedetta e suo marito, segue il blog per cui sapeva tutto del nostro incontro. siamo andati in giro per Genova anche se in posti diversi da quelli dove siamo andati noi. ma ci sei mancata! un abbraccione forte

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Kim: thanks a lot dear Kim! I really like what I do and the support you give is always fabulous! thanks!

@Rosanna: Ciao Rosanna, che estate densa di incontri! mi sarebbe davvero piaciuto esserci! Mi mancate tanto anche voi!
Un bacione a tutti voi!