11.8.09

Vacation in B&W (part 1)

My Dear Friends,

I hope your vacation have been good and to the ones among you who are still enjoying some time off I want to send again my best wishes for a great holiday!
I have enjoyed mines...I have been able to meet the adorable Rosanna (http://lastanzadigiuggiola.blogspot.com/) who has been so incredibly kind to show us Genua and the aquarium. Laura has enjoyed the aquarium a lot and so did I...I have had a great experience of being in a room where Hummingbirds were flying free around me:
click here (official site aquarium)
Rosanna you and your family made a great day for us!!! THANKS!
------->

....I am back since yesterday and I have immediately began working...that's why I am incredibly tired!
I have began crafting again anyway, since my vacation was completely unproductive, but I am working very slowly.
My actual project has to do with boxes and it has to do with felt...it's a surprise and I hope to be able to finish and show in the next days.
:)
I was a little bit sad that I didn't have any updates for you that I have decided to show you some pictures I have taken during my vacation.
They are all taken with my 2nd hand old analogic GREAT Nikon
(click on the fotos and they will pop out bigger)

in this first part you will see some macros I have taken in my garden and some pictures I have taken at the "Frejus"
----------------<3<3<3-----------------
hallo there!!!! say cheeeeeeeers!
It's all for today...I'll show you some more in the next day!
xxx

5 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome back Eva! What beautiful photos and the aquarium web site is amazing- it must have been such fun! I look forward to hearing about your vacation!

rosanna said...

Ma ciao topetta! bentornata alla blogcasa!Come sta Laura? hai una bambina adorabile e tu e i tuoi siete dei tesori. Mi ha fatto davvro piacere stare con voi anche se alla fine eravamo tutti sconvolti di stanchezza. ti scriverò con più calma. Per ora...un abbraccio a tutti voi. Rosanna

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@kim: Hi Kim, I hope you are doing fine! I missed you and the blog friends very much, but I realize now how tired I was...I really needed a break...I will tell more about my vacation with some more pictures, but it was mainly staying with mom and relaxing! take care
xxx

@Rosanna: Ciao Stella! Che bello è stato vederci! Già mi manchi, ma considerando che sono ritornata nella bloggosfera ti sono vicina anche se lontana...esperienza veramente da rifare comunque! Anche voi siete meravigliosi e noi ci siamo trovati immensamente bene!
Laura sta bene e ti saluta, penso che stia pianificando di mandarti un disegno ma ti dirò di più appena ne saprò di più!
Un abbraccio a te e ai tuoi ragazzi!

Roberta said...

Bentornata a casa. Sono felicissima che genova ti sia piaciuta.
Belle le foto, adoro il bianco e nero!!
Un bacione a te e alla tua bimba.
Roberta

Saskia said...

Prachtige vakantiefoto's!!

Groetjes,
Saskia :)