21.10.09

New Award + Tell me more about the candy....

Good Morning Dear Friends,
I have overslept and I still feel very sleepy *_*...so as soon as I have finished this post I will drink a Coffee XL!
First of all I have to thank Daniela @ http://sognidiperlej12m13.blogspot.com/
she has assigned me this lovely prize:

Normally you should pass this to 10 crafty bloggers who can make creative things with their creative hands...^_^...But I have decided to give this to all of you visiting my blog: You are all so gifted!
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Now...I am going to disclose the bits and pieces of my blog Candy...here you gooooooooooo!
I have been making this tea bag holder, to "transport" your favourite tea flavours bags safely in your handbag....I am a tea freak so I have made one for myself too (some "keep it simple" thing)...
I hope you'll like it: it is all handmade by me, embroidery included ^_^!




For the rest I have chosen some pieces of my favourite materials in AUTUMN/FALL colours:

Beads, Felt, silk thread...I hope you like the prize even if it is really a "mini" one ^_^

Ok...now that you know all....time for my Coffee!
>_<
XXX
Eva

5 comments:

Kim said...

What a sweet tea bag holder! Very nice job- what a great prize Eva!!

Eva said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Kim: thanks dear Kim! I really hope you guys like it! Do you remember that I have told you a few months ago, that I was planning a surprise for you in the Fall? I am now working on that :)
It will take a while, possibly the initial "Fall" idea will become "Christmas" é_è, but I know you will not have a problem with it! you are always so patient with me! I send you a SuperHug and lots of love xxx

@Eva: thanks eva! i am happy you like it! xxx

Saskia said...

Eva,

I love your candy... I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I just used some small atc-bags for the candy.

Saskia :)

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Saskia: Thanks Saskia, I love your cards and the bags too. I have tried it once, but I am not really able to get the great colour effects while filling the stamps. Good luck for the candy!
I am happy you like the prize!
greetz ^-^
Eva