Good Morning dear Friends,
thanks for bearing with me once again!
In a serious delay I want to thank and say welcome to 5 new followers (I am definitely late with the welcoming stuff! é_è)
Wanda: she has a lot of sites (all of them worthy the visit...and more!) one I particularly like:
Potion Princess @http://helenwilltroybeautyproducts.blogspot.com/
I sugeest you to have a look at their places! They are all really nice, full of brilliant ideas and cosy!
I love them all!
Thanks a lot dear ladies! xxx
Now...a BIG thanks goes to my lovely friend ROBERTA @ http://ilboratoriodipitosfora.blogspot.com/
and to my dearest friend Kim @ http://flowerkim.blogspot.com/
they have passed me this lovely award!
THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES! I love this award! ^_^
Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
ITALIANO: regole dell'award:
1. Ringrazia la persona che ti ha assegnato l'award
2. Copia la foto e mettila sul tuo blog
3.inserisci un link al blog della persona che ti ha assegnato il premio
4. nomina 7 cose di te che nessuno sa...
5. Nomina altri 7 "BLOGGER CREATIVI"
6. inserisci un link al blog delle persone che hai nominato
7. Lascia un commento su ogni blog informandoli di aver loro assegnato l'award
--------so....... O_o..... 7 things of me nobody knows?
1. I am terrified of spiders and any kind of insect, even the ones doing nothing...I just get unreasonably hysterical when one of them approaches...The virtual spider i have put on my Blog (Archie) is not an exception...I am horrified of it, but I try to socialize...is kind of therapy *_*
2. I bite my nails in a very bad way since I was 1, well, actually since i have learned to move my hands consciously. there have been periods I have stopped, but it has never lasted long...
3. my biggest dream is going to Australia, but it is lightly in conflict with my fear for spiders...
4. I want to become a novelist...I have published a very small tale and I am now working at my masterpiece (something like The Great Gatsby for Scott Fitzgerald) I am now on chapter 4...
5. My husband had our first appointment in Paris in February 2003: he left from Belgium and I left from Italy, where I was still living at that time, and we met by the rail at the "Gare du Nord"... we moved to live together after 6 months from that day! (aww...so romantic! ^_^)
6. I have studied Japanese and Russian at the University. I don't remember anything of the second and very little of the first one...i have never used them again...
7. I love monsters (mummies, vampires, werewolves...) movies but cannot I stand serial killers movies ("the chainsaw massacre" is a great example of a movie I have seen a scene of, where nothing was happening and I have been freaking out for a week!): that's how it is -HORROR IS OK IF IT IS NOT TOO REAL!
well...these are really some hidden sides of me...reading back what I have written i feel like i am kind of freaky in a certain way ;-)
I hope you enjoyed the sensational revelations, ha ha!
Now My 7 nominees! (this is the hard part!) first of all I want to assign it back to Kim and Roberta (I allow you not to begin the whole thing again!) i just do it symbolically, because I think they really deserve it!
1. Marilena @ http://lovetopaintetc.blogspot.com/ she makes very nice creations, I follow her since quite a while and I love what she can make! she is incredibly creative!
2.Mamma Chicca @ http://labottegadichicca.blogspot.com/
i love her creations and she is very very good in the sewing thing!
3. Barbara @ http://speedycreativa.blogspot.com/ have a look at her blog it talks from itself! fabulous!
4.Saskia @ http://lusaro-snippers.blogspot.com/ she is great in scrapbooking and card making and a lot more!
5. Eva @ http://mini-escenas.blogspot.com/ I love her minis and room boxes...she is really good and incredibly creative!
6. Casey @ http://caseymini.blogspot.com/ : she and Tessie make my day at every post!
7. Fra @ http://lavoralalana.blogspot.com/: she is creative and she doesn't mind to share! her blog is surely worthy a visit and a come back too!
All the above mentioned crafter are really talented, but I know 100s of talented crafters deserving this award! ...but i had to choose 7 and this was my choice for this time...
Now I go notify my nominees....I will soon be back with some updates!
In the meantime enjoy your day