16.11.09

Evilla Prunella Sketch Book and Welcome to Saskia!

Good afternoon Dear Friends,

After a weekend full of work I am here to give you a quick update...

I have finally finished my present for Kim, which will be posted on Wednesday (Kim, i did it! so now you really can keep an eye on your mail box! ^_^ i hope you'll like it!) that's why i will have to wait till Kim tells me she received the "thing" to show you...

I have painted a new BOX you can see here ...it's now for sale on my etsy shop.

I have finally begun to work at my present for the Xmas swap organized by Rosanna

And I am going to participate to an Art Trade organized by SASKIA

I want to say welcome To SASKIA (one of her sites is snippers & co. and she is member of several design teams for scrapbooking and card making, stamps and so on...)

Last but not least I have begun my own Sketch Book...

here you have the first page...



I hope I am going to be able to update it regularly.

I am planning to concentrate on my sewing and watercolouring activities and possibly to make a blog only for children illustrations.

Well this is a big project I am working on..and kind of DRAFT for the moment, but you'll know more as soon as i am ready with that...

The Blue period has turned into a RAINBOW one!!!!

Love you all
xxx

10 comments:

Saskia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saskia said...

Eva,

Ik ben blij dat ik je blog (terug) ontdekt hebt... sorry voor mijn afwezigheid!
Je zit blijkbaar boordevol plannen, super! Je schetsboek is alvast 'n mooi begin!
Succes met de 'art exchange'... best spannend hé!

Lieve groetjes,
Saskia :)

theartofpuro said...

Buon lavoro! Adoro il criceto!Bei colori!

rosanna said...

Bene stellina, mi fa piacere. il blu è un bel colore ma MAI nell'umore. Salutoni a tutti Rosanna

Kim said...

Eva- I am so excited! I will let you know when your package arrives! I love your sketchbook- I have a journal that I draw in, but I have neglected it lately. I think your style of art would suit children's illustrations well! I am so happy your blue has turned to glorius color!!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Saskia: I am very happy you're back! I hope the ladies I have contacted for the art exchange will be able to join!
xxx

@theartofpuro: grazie mille! anche per aver trovato il tempo di dare un'occhiata alle mia cosine!

@Rosanna: Grazie Rosanna, ti sento vicina...anche se mi manchi tanto! un abbraccio!

@Kim: thanks Kim, the child in me is finally finding her way out! I hope you'll keep on supporting me!
Take care dear friend
xxx

Bear cabin miniatures said...

Hi,
I think you are the person that I send the christmas gift to from Rossana's christmas swap. I couldn't find your email address though! Perhaps you could get in touch?
Hugs Julia x

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Hi Eva.

Fab sketech book Eva!

Check out this ladies sales on etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PattiesArt

She has a nice beeded notebook i thought may be a good idea for your book cover using your felt and sewing.

Also i thought up a nice idea for the chritmas presents you want to make for your family.
How about making some nice covered books for people to write their notes in.
Or mobile phone cases like this:
http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=handmade&search_query=mobile+phone+case&order=date_desc&ship_to=

I have a mobile case that hangs around my neck like a neclace and you could make them with your felt and beautiful sewing.
There is a hoop attached to the case and then a nice thick string.
Everyone has mobile so they may be a good idea for your handmade presents.

Nikki xxx

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@ Bear cabin miniatures: Yes Julia,it's me. I hope you got my e-mail!
Take Care
Eva

@Nikki: Nikki, thanks for the wonderful links! i actually didn't think about covering my book, but you know what? It's a brilliant idea (for after Christmas buzyness...). Your idea for my Christmas present is really great. Any hints for making some decoration on phone/i pod case, but "boyish" for my bros? I don't think they will be fine with beads! O_o
Thanks for thinking with me...it's so fine to exchange ideas!!!!!
xxx

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Nikki: PS, I have just seen the monsters iPod cases on Etsy...maybe that ones! thanks again!
x