21.11.09

Fairytales from the sketchbook...what if the story was a little bit different?

WHAT IF....Aladdin found a princess genie in the lamp and they fell in love?
Aladdin would have probably desired her to be changed in a real girl and that they could be living healthy in a wonderful palace in the misterious Agrabah....




WHAT IF....climbing on the bean tree Jack would have found the Mushroom Palace, where a wicked wizard tought him everything about properties of the mushrooms..including the recipe for Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms



I've been doodling in my sketchbook tonight....that's it!
:)
xxx

3 comments:

theartofpuro said...

Divertente!Bisognerebbe scriverne delle storie!

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Fab sketches. My fave is the mushroom tower. Just brilliant!

Nikki xxx

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@theartofpuro: ci sto pensandon sai? sono contenta che ti piacciano ^-^

@Nikki: the tower is my favourite too: I like it to have no perspective...it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland O_o

I would like to colour them, but I don't dare...i AM AFRAID of making a mess of them...