3.11.09

Halloween @ Prunella's Cove (Part II)

Good Morning Dear Friends,

I still have some Halloween pictures to show you from our HALLOWEEN DAY...

Laura being ill, we have been doing our party in the day so that she could go to sleep on a decent hour.
here you see how I have hung our decorations:







And here below our table and the Halloween Cake!
sorry for the bad quality of the pictures...my camera needs to be changed with a better version...but I still have to spare for a new oven! (é_è)
THIS IS A WITCH LAURA MADE @school!
COOL! isn't it?
I think it's all from the Halloween Front for the moment...Our director took picture of our Halloween performance, but I still didn't get them, so you can expect my Halloween @ Prunella's cove part III!!!
Lots of rainy greetings for now!
XXX

4 comments:

Kim said...

Laura's witch is fabulous! She is a budding artist just like Mom!

Very spooky and sweet Halloween- glad there will be a part 3 :)

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Kim: I agree Kim, she realy has a great creativity for her age, and she is great in combining colours...(in that she is a lot better than me, I mean it)

yeah...our Halloween was really cool!
(did you like the Vampire Tweety cake? I was going crazy when I saw it! hehe)

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

I love all the decorations. Plenty of halloween but not frightening.
I love your daughters witch too and hope you had fun!
Nikki xxx

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Nikki: thanks a lot Nikki, we tried to enjoy. Laura wanted to have more people for the party (she is very sociable!) but at the end we had fun and we played vampires with "fang" candies! :-)
xxx