18.11.09

Illustration Friday: Unbalanced



(click to enlarge)
WATERCOLOUR AND GRAPHITE by Eva Russo


I love you with all my heart Post card is now in my ETSY SHOP (here)


A BIG LOVE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL UNBALANCED

this is what i came up with for this week's Illustrations Friday topic...I had this idea of how much your emotions weight when you are in love and how light your brain can be...

(the result can be that you leave family and country to follow your true love 1000 km north O_o)

Here you can see the first sketch...





====LITTLE UPDATE====

* I have finished my present for the Christmas Swap (I am now planning to make a special gift packing....)

*I have begun the work for the art trade of Saskia (http://lusaro-snippers.blogspot.com/) but i still didn't find anybody wanting to join...if anyone is interested please, contact me!

....

That's all for now...

I am off to work!
xxx

7 comments:

Kim said...

what a wonderful interpretation of this weeks topic. So beautiful Eva!

theartofpuro said...

Adorable and so true illo!Very clever!

Glaucia de Barros said...

that´s absolutely right! nice sketch !

rosanna said...

Bello Eva, proprio bello. Davvero l'amore ci fa fare le cose più incredibili....Un abbraccione a tutti e tre Rosanna

INDIGENE said...

Lovely interpretation with hot colors!

Shirley said...

Great concept, Eva! It is so true, when love creates an unbalanced feeling. Very nice!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Kim: I am having great fun with the IF thing! Thanks a lot for your lovely comment!x

@theartofpuro: thanks so much! I am very honoured to get this compliment from you ^_^

@Glaucia de Barros: many thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment!

@Rosanna: puoi dirlo forte! ^_^
Un mega-abbraccio anche a te e ai ragazzi!

@INDIGENE: many thanks! and thanks for the visit too!

@Shirley: thanks a lot Shirley, I am not so very happy with the colouring though...I have the impression the sketch was better even if a little bit more "cartooney"...I still have a lot of work to get to something i can honestly call a good work...
Thanks for your support!
x