13.11.09

Thanks to Lucia and Welcome to Theartofpuro

Hi Dear Friends,

I am working to some of the to do's but i don't have any updates yet ^_^
This post is mainly to...
I have received the prize of the blog candy and it's fabulous!!!!
here a picture i have taken this morning...


it's a very nice jewel and I am wearing it today! ^-^
THANKS LUCIA!
2) say WELCOME! to Monica and Andrea @ http://theartofpuro.blogspot.com/
they are a very talented couple of illustrators and I am super honoured to count them among my followers!
THANK you guys!
Now I go back to work...but I'll be back soon!
xxx

6 comments:

lufantasygioie said...

grazie a te,per aver partecipato al gioco
e grazie del bellissimo post
a presto
Lucia

theartofpuro said...

Grazie per il benvenuto:)

Saskia said...

Eva,

Ik ben je blog blijkbaar uit 't oog verloren... sorry!!! Maar hier ben ik weer hoor!!

Saskia :)

rosanna said...

Fortunella.... sono contenta per te. Un abbraccio Rosanna

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Hi Eva.

Beautiful prize!

I think you may like this blog, the lady has some nice sewing for you to look at.

http://kaylacoo.blogspot.com/

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@ lufantasygioie: carissima Lucia, grazie a te per il bellissimo premio!

@theartofpuro:Piacere mio!

@Saskia:ik ben blij dat jij "terug" bent!x
Groetjes

@Rosanna: grazie Cara Rosanna, credo che sia la mia prima vincita! sono moleto contenta :)

@Nikki: thanks Nikki, the necklace is really nice.
The site you shared has become an immediate favorite for me! SUPER COOL!