24.11.09

WELCOME and Fabulous Mini's from Nikki!

Hi everybody!!!!

I want to say WELCOME to
CATI @ http://teconteque.blogspot.com/
Bear cabin miniatures @http://bearcabinminiatures.blogspot.com/µ
Adrienne @ http://adriennetrafford.blogspot.com/

I feel quite energetic today.

I have had a lot of rest in the last days, maybe that's the reason...or maybe is the upcoming weekend (where my husband will be so gentle to bring me to the cinema where HE is going to watch Disney's UP with Laura and I am FINALLY going to watch NEW MOON....^_^) (this is a post to make you all witnesses, since he is still doing annoying about that!)



This post is a little late, but I want to share with you some nice mini's I have had the chance to purchase from Nikki's Etsy shop I wanted to get some of her mini's since a long time but I've always been to late!

I apologize in advance for my pictures, but my camera seems not to be working properly anymore...

here they are:



Some detail:



this book was a fabulous extra Nikki sent me with some more scrolls.
The FAB-THING is I have the book in MAXI format and I love to have it as a mini too!!!!

Thanks Nikki!!!!!!!!!!!!!










I am off to do some more work now!

Big hugs to you all and have a Great weekend!

XXX

3 comments:

Eva said...

I agree with you, all Nikki's miniatures are fabulous!! Enjoy it!
Have a nice weekend Eva!

rosanna said...

Tutto meraviglioso. Può darsi che domani sera anch'io vada a vedere New Moon. walter sarà allo stadio per il derby, Matteo aTorino con il papà ed io? non mi posso annoiare, ti pare' un abbraccio Rosanna

moti said...

lovely minis!!!!!!!!, enjoy them!!!!!!!!!!!
regards

Eli