3.12.09

Faster than the light a super quick update...

Hi there!

I hope you are doing great and that your day has started with a FULL-LOAD of energy even before the coffee!

(I am fine, but I HAVE had my COFFEE!!! O_o no way for me of being awake before it!)



I am in a hurry today, that's why I am going to give you a quick photographic update:

I have bought a new portable watercolour set (as you can see it is still untouched...we'll do our best not to let it stay untouched like the pencils...O_o) the colours supplied with the set are the cheaper 'Cotman' quality of Winsor & Newton, but I will spare to buy good quality while using them (I think that Cotman is good anyway!)








At the moment i have 4 watercolours sets of different brands and formats, but the one i cherish is my little Windsor & Newton (you see it in the picture below)...I have that since high school....can you imagine? I have had it for 20 YEARS NOW! Gee....

Yesterday evening as promised I have realised the drawing based on my sketch on watercolour paper...in the picture below a view of the WIP...



I'll try to finish it today...

Lately I am focusing on two things:
1-Watercolour
2- Felt...

here below a picture of a little Hello Kitty inspired softy that I have made for the school bag of Laura...



i hope you like it...(and i hope this hint will help a little the ones participating to my candy...ooops! O_O I said too much??? who knows?)

Now I really rush to work...

Take care all of you and come back soon to visit me:

You are super Welcome!!!!
xxx

No comments: