15.12.09

Sea Fruit...

Good morning dear Friends,

How have you been?

I have been working at my novel in the last two weeks and i've been completely out of the air!)

I have also been playing around with clay (risky business with my oven which is not keeping the temperature anymore...) and here below what i have made...

I have been inspired from Odd Fae even if my works are not even comparable with hers...she is just great!!!!!

(There is no copyright infringement intended...these are just for me...)

ONE OF THEM WILL BE THE PRIZE FOR MY GIVE AWAY...don't forget to inscribe and try to guess what's in the picture!!!!!!!! (TIP: it's not made of clay...it's some kind of animal...)













I have really a lot of shells I have collected when i was a child, I don't do it anymore now, but these are my little treasure...
I hope you like them...
I have to go now...but I think of you!
Thanks for visiting me!
XXX



10 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow these are really cool so full of character!!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Nicola: Thanks! I am happy you like them! ^_^

theartofpuro said...

Belle creazioni,sembrano tanti folletti!

Kim said...

They are wonderful! I love all their expressions! Merry Christmas Eva!

Eva said...

I love it really. I am a big fan of Odd Fae blog and I think that your are wonderful too...so so nice...
Now I will try to guess what is hide in your picture for the giveaway...
Merry Christmas cara Eva

rosanna said...

Ciao stellina.
Stai scrivendo di nuovo? brava, non so come fai a fare tutto...ultimamente non ho neppure l'energia per soffiarmi il naso.Sarai in Italia dal 19 al 29? io purtroppo lavorerò sempre, natale è un periodaccio per i negozi.Continua così e chiamami appena sei nei paraggi Rosanna

Shirley said...

Eva - these are so intriguing and so beautifully crafted! Well done! I am happy you've dropped by..I am back from a lovely holiday and am finally able to visit. I see that you have been very, very busy and so creative!

Kim said...

Eva- I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!! Hope all is well with you :)

Big hugs,
Kim ♥

ratu lakhsmita indira said...

how interesting!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@theartofpuro: Grazie, sono dei maretti...folletti di mare =¨_¨=

@ Kim (x2): thanks a lot, i am happy you like them!x

PS: My Christmas time was fabulous!!!!

@Eva: Thanks Eva, I will make a special post in the next day where you all will be able to put your final answer for the giveaway!
x

@Rosanna: Ciao Rosanna! Spero che tu stia bene...ultimamente sono sempre in ritardo con tutto...questa volta non siamo riuscite a vederci, ma spero che al mio prossimo giro in italia riusciamo ad incontrarci...o magari potete venire voi qui...chissà!
x

@Shirley: I have got very messy after this vacation, I hope I am going to be able to restart my works soon...=^_^=
Take care and thanks for your visit! x

@ ratu lakhsmita indira: thanks! and thanks for your visit!