4.1.10

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU AND TO YOUR FAMILIES!!!!
I am finally back from my little vacation in Italy and I am almost unpacked =^_^=...(yes...I am a procrastinator!!!!)
I hope you all have had a great season vacation, that you had a white Christmas with a lot of family warmth and that the new year has begun for you in the best way!
I am really ok, very busy but super positive...
My novel is going good and I have made a few sketches I am happy about...I will try to show more in the next days...
First of all I want to thank you all for your wishes and for the comments you left, I'll try to answer them all in the next days...
SPECIAL THANKS goes to Kim and Roberta who made me a great surprise...When I came from Italy I was a little bit down since I had to live my family (every time is the same cry-cry thing...é_è) when I have arrived home I found two parcels waiting for me...I was so happy! Someone had thought about me...
Here you have some pictures from the present I have received from Roberta
(GRAZIE ROBERTA SONO BELLISSIMI! e anche il disegno di Irene che Laura ha voluto in camera sua...non me lo ha lasciato neanche scannerizzare, gli farò una foto appena posso!!!)









Aren't they great???? =¨^_^¨=
AND here the present of KIM!!!!
(KIM I LOVE IT!!!! it's so great in my Christmas tree!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS! 100000000 times thanks! xxx)
I will keep this forever it's so nice and I am so happy Kim thought about me...=^_^=
Another little wonder I want to show you comes from Bearcabinminiatures and it is my present for the Swap organized by Rosanna

I have given a name to this little one...her name is Agnese like one of the characters of my novel :) thanks a lot dear friends! I love this little bear!
Well...let me think...yyyyes...I think I have written all I wanted to write for the moment...
I am going to leave you with some pictures of the gulls who came eating bread in our garden...they really were nowhere to be seen and as soon as my hubby has put bread in the garden they came with "thousands" to eat...
that was really great to see...
I am off to bed now...write to you in the next days xxx

8 comments:

Eva said...

Dear Eva, we miss you a lot!
Happy new year and congratulations fr the wonderful gifts! :)

Nicola said...

what lovely gifts!!! Those miniture foods are so cute! Happy New Year!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Eva: thanks Eva! sometimes I disappear...hehe...it's just that I am always too messy to inform you guys before I leave! :)
Happy new year to you!!!!

@Nicola: I agree! the miniatures of Roberta are great!
Happy new year to you as well!

elena fiore said...

Ciao Eva, m'inquieta sempre un po' il tuo ragnetto che gironzola nel blog :-)
Buon anno, ciao°*°
elena

bipbip said...

Buon anno!!! un bacione!!

Kim said...

Wow- Roberta sent some wonderful treats to you! I love the little bear from Julia at Bear Cabin Miniatures too! I am glad you are back Eva- I have missed you and your magical stories and art.

big hugs!!!!

Roberta said...

Ben ben ben ben....bentornata!!!!!
Sono felice che le tue vacanze siano trascorse bene e che tu sia super positiva.
Lieta che il mio regalino ti sia piaciuto, ti mando tanti tanti auguri...befanetta!!!!
roby

rosanna said...

Ciao Eva, tutto benea casa? Natale è passato così in fretta, e io l'ho passao quasi tutto in negozio!!.
Un abbraccio a tutti voi Rosanna