25.1.10

I know I am late but....WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning dear Friends!
I promised a lot of things in the last days...and still didn't do them...I have had a few "busy" days with laura and myself being sick!

I have been the all weekend in bed with a terrible haedache (and the ones who suffer of headache attack know what I am talking about!) but it seems to be a new kind of flue during just a couple of days and I am better now.
Ididn't have time to go on with my Works in Progress and not even to send Eva's Candy Prize!!!

EVA I'LL SURELY POST THIS WEEK! SORRYYYYYY!

Now I finally want to honour my new readers...

I SAY A GREAT WELCOME TO:

Jim @Jim's Watercolor Digest
his watercolours are simply fabulous!

Claudia @  Tralala stitchers' blog
I MIEI HOBBY

Claudia has golden embroidering hands...

Vane @ el minimundo de Vane
Vane is a very creative miniaturist...

Núria @ Las minis de Nuri
Núria's blog is super cute!!!!


I THANK YOU ALL FOR FOLLOWING MY BLOG! THIS IS A GREAT HONOUR FOR ME!

I am off to work now...
But i'll be back ^_^

XXX and have a nice day!
Eva

4 comments:

Kim said...

have a good day Eva- hope the headaches stay away! get well soon to Laura as well ♥

Eva said...

Do not worry Eva ;) The most imposrtant thing is to be recovered and without headache. Hope you feel better!!

Evelyn Howard said...

YOu sound busy. Take care and I hope the headache is gone :).

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Kim: thanks a lot dear kim you are always so lovely! We are better now. Laura has already gone to school and my headache is over!
Thanks!

@Eva: Hi Eva! thanks a lot for your patience and for your nice words! Your parcel is ready...I will take it to the post office first thing tomorrow morning: I hope you'll get it soon and safe!
Have a nice weekend!

@Evelyn Howard: Hi Evelyn, thanks a lot for your visit and for your kind words!
Have a nice weekend!