20.1.10

some Works and some punk stuff...

Good morning!
I hope you are all doing fine and that you will bear with my lazy self...
I have been making some paintings lately, but I have been too lazy (...or too busy???....O_o)
to post them

here you have now

Eva's last works...

UNDINE - watercolour on W&N 300 g/m² watercolour paper (still WIP)

BLUE SQUID - watercolour on W&N 300 g/m² watercolour paper

don't ask about the title...I don't have a clue ^_^ sometimes i just decide something...RANDOMLY...





And this is me with my "fresh" punk aircut...
Laura hates it, Davy loves it, my boss hates it...I am perfectly fine with it..





life is complicating when you have a spunky haircut!
:-)
I will come back later today to say FINALLY welcome to my lovely new readers...

ffff...ffff....give me time...I'll keep up....I'll keep up.....

So with this portrait of a funny ministrel, I say bye bye for now!

XXX

Eva

6 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the new paintings- especially the blue one. Love your new haircut too♥ Have a great day Eva!!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

thanks Kim! The same to you!
I hope to be able to post the stories I am writing for you very soon... ♥♥♥♥♥ ^_^ ♥♥♥♥♥

rosanna said...

Eva il ritratto blu è bellissimo. Sembra davvero una Naiade. Il tuo taglio mi piace tanto... e chi si lamenta si abituerà Un abbraccio a tutti Rosanna

Saskia said...

Eva,

Wow... heel mooi en creatief werk!!

En je kapsel... ik vind het super!!

Groetjes, Saskia :)

lakhsmita indira said...

looking pretty fine to me! :))

xxoo

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Rosanna: grazie mille cara Rosanna sono contenta che i miei disegni ti piacciano...e per i capelli hai proprio ragione...del resto sono io che ci vado in giro no? Un abbraccio e tanti saluti ai tuoi ragazzi!

@Saskia: dank u wel Saskia!
Groetjes
Eva

@lakhsmita indira: Thank you so much and thanks for the visit too!
x
eva