15.1.10

so...this is it!



Hi everyone!
i have not received reactions for my candy...so I have decided to choose the winner among the girls who left a comment on the original post I have given a number and I have let Laura pick the winner...and the winner is..............


Eva, send me your address using the contact form (more or less at the bottom of the page) and I will send you one of the shells :-) surprise!

Congratulations :)

In the next day some more updates

Lots of love to all of you friends old and new!
xxx

3 comments:

Kim said...

oh- I really thought it was an owl-darn! so cute!!!

Congrats to Eva!!!!

Can't wait to see what you have been up to Eva :)

elena fiore said...

Mi piacciono i tuoi acquarelli accompagnati dalla realizzazione tridimendionale!
Come il gufo che mi hai regalato.
Ancora grazie :-)
Un abbraccio, ciao.
elena°*°

Eva said...

Wow!!!!! I have seen your messange at work And I was not able to answer you. But now at home.... Hooray!!!!
Thanks Eva. I was searching in your blog but I could not find the answer to your give away, sorry!
But I am so hapy now. Thanks again, you make my day.;)
I will email you
Love

Eva