23.2.10

what did I do in the meantime?

Hi Dear Friends,

I hope you've been doing fine and that your days passed smoothly, full of joy and good experiences.

I have failed keeping my promise and I didn't post the next chapter of the novel...

I want to apologize and show you the reason.

I've finally finished one of my paintings I showed you in a recent post..here you have the pictures of the finished work...(click for bigger view)

Enjoy!







It's a drawing on  A3 watercolour paper coloured with watercolour pencils (INKTESE by Derwent)

I hope you like it!

Please, I would really appreciate critique. I have just begun writing seriously and I appreciate any "build-up"comments.

The good news is I am writing further so hopefully I will be able to post some more of the novel shortly

Now I am off to work

I wish you a nice day!

XXX
Eva

5 comments:

Kim said...

Eva- the painting is beautiful! I love the shading and the red really pops out at you- lovely! You have been so busy- don't worry about the story- when it comes to you we will be here :) It's kind of fun to have to wait anyhow- like waiting for your birthday or christmas. Hope you have a creative day my friend!!!

Kim said...

hello hello hello Eva!!! I was thinking about you and popped over to say "hi"! I hope you are busy creating and that the sun is shining in your corner of the world. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Hi Kim, I am happy you passed along and I apologize for my absence and for the fact i didn't answer your messages...
I have read them though and I want you to know that your presence brings always the sun even here in Belgium where there's none!
I send you a BIIIIIIG hug!
Take care

PS: I am very busy for a demonstration I have to make on Saturday...^_^

Cheryl Lynn said...

The colors are absolutely stunning. Very ethereal and other-worldly.

Nice work.

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Cheryl Lynn: thank you so much!