26.3.10

long time no see....

Hi everyone!!!!

I want to apologize for disappearing (again) without a note...

I hope you'll keep up with me, even if I have this sort of ups and downs...

I have been very busy with my drawing lessons, mostly with exercising...and with going further with my novel...

here below I give you a little treat of one of my works I made for drawing class...I hope you like it

it's made on my scketchbook with mechanical pencil (0.5)

the character is Yusuke Ono (小野 裕介) of the manga Antique Bakery...click HERE for more info


I wish you all a bright weekend!!!
xxx
Eva

4 comments:

Kim said...

Eva- your drawing lessons are working- this is terrific work! I am glad to see you check in- I was just wondering about you the other day. Hope that you are having lovely weather and that your days continue to be filled with creativity♥

theartofpuro said...

Eccezionale,la mano e' perfetta,io ho sempre difficolta' quando devo disegnare mani e piedi!Stai adando alla grande:)

Eva said...

Welcome back Eva!!!
The drawing is really good, congratulations!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Kim: Dear Kim, it's so great to find your comment as I post something.
I understand it's very difficult to keep up with my ups and downs and you are really so kind not to let me down. I am happy you like my work. I am really working hard to improve.
I wish you a nice day!
xxx

@ theartofpuro: Ti ringrazio tantissimo per il supporto. A volte mi sembra di essere così indietro. Tanto per intenderci...mi chiedo se a 35 anni faccio ancora in tempo a realizzare i miei sogni e disegnare sembra essere l'unica cosa su cui riesco a concentrarmi ultimamente. Grazie mille per il tuo commento!
xxx

@Eva: Thanks so much! It seems to be quite difficult for me to update constantly, I am doing a lot of work...drawing and moreover I have pulled out my old japanese books and begun studying again, so thanks for bearing with my ups and downs! xxx