I have been doing a million things lately and they were mainly outside activities. That's why I have been kept away from my PC.
I will explain you more in one of the next posts....
This is a post dedicated to two Awards I have been given...
To Shirley who passed me the
Here are the rules:
1.Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
==== so up to outrageous lies and 1 truth about myself ===>
1. I always use fork and knife to eat since I don't like touching food with my hands;
2. I am a great cook.
3. when I was 18 I have gone to the Casino in Cannes and I have won money enough to buy myself a hamster and his cage and food; the Hamster name was Gigi Armando Ramon Gonzales.
4. I am very good in driving and I love to drive.
5. I wear skirts very often
6. I am very calm and never loose my temper.
7. I am very good at sports.
I want to nominate for this AWARD:
Kim @ flowers & art
Rosanna @ La stanza di Giuggiola
Eva @ Mini Escenas y Manualidades
Casey @ Casey's Minis
Debbie @Tiny Treasures
Nikki @ Witch and Wizard Miniatures
Nuria @ Las minis de Nuri
To Monica from who I have received the:
I am really honours and happy to receive this award. I think most of you know it already but if you don't just pay a visit to Ces who has created for a very special woman, Renee.
I would like to pass this award to all my readers. The reason is that you are all so special and friendly, you are there when I am down to cheer me up and you follow me even if it's not easy to keep up with my unsettled nature...
I thank you all and I wish you a nice week