25.5.10

demons and gods....


Fire Demon - indian ink + coloured Pencils

Hi there!
how are you doing?

I am not updating so frequently anymore, but with the weather becoming nicer, i am spending a lot of time outdoor...

Moreover, I am following IAIDO training...(I can't remember if I have told you about it already...), so now you can meet my sword....





The name I have chosen for it is 慈心 (じしん) の 風 (かぜ) (jishin no kaze) meaning "wind of benevolence"








I hope you like it...
I love this discipline and it seems my path in art is becoming ^more and more defined...

I thank you all for bearing with me and I send you my wishes for a sunny week!

xxx

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Wish8ing you every success with your training..x

theartofpuro said...

Bella illustrazione,mi piace come hai dato i colori:)
Se nn sbaglo e' un'arte marziale,quindi buon lavoro:)

Kim said...

Another fabulous drawing Eva- and how incredibly cool about your training- your sword is beautiful!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Debbie: thanks so much Debbie!
I hope you are doing fine. I really had no time lately, but I hope it will get better soon so that I can begin again checking the wonders of all of you!
x
@ theartofpuro: grazie! Sì, lo Iaido è un'arte marziale e farò del mio meglio..o come dicono in Giappone gambatte iru! ^_^
@ Kim:Thanks Kim! I am happy to see your message and I apologize for answering ALWAYS so late!
hugs,
Eva