15.6.10

+COPIC+ mania....

Dear Friends,

here I am for my monthly (yeah...don't mention it...) update.
Even if I am "missing" I am still working in the background...

(you can see my efforts in my online gallery ===> ~Grandiflora~)

I am experimenting new styles and techniques, in order to find my own personal style...

While doodling here and there I have tried Copic Markers and I have fallen in love ^_^

here below an example of what i have been able to do by now...




it's a fan art of Lavi the bookman from the anime D-Gray Man (you can check the story here and the character list here ...here is a special on Lavi)

being my first trial with COPIC I am quite proud of it, but please, let me know what you think...

I am off now...lot to do, lot to do....

Take care my friends!

XXX

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love Copic markers too ♥ I love the shading on the face- I think that's sometimes difficult to achieve with markers. Hope you are having a wonderful summer Eva- so nice to see your creative side flourishing!

theartofpuro said...

Non conosco Copic markers,ma l'effetto mi piace!Bel lavoro!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

@Kim: Hi Kim, I still need to improve a lot with the markers. The shading is really the thing I like the most, there are artists making wonders with copics! I am having a great time drawing and I hope to be able to show more very soon. Thanks for your comment Kim! hugs
@theartofpuro: I copic sono come i pantoni della tria. Sono pennarelli ad alcol.
sono contenta che il mio disegno ti piaccia. Grazie per essere passata.