20.7.10

BYE BYE FOR NOW AND HAPPY VACATION TO ALL OF YOU.....

HI THERE DEAR FRIENDS!
I PASS BY TO TELL YOU THAT I AM LEAVING FOR VACATION AND I AM GOING TO BE BACK ONLY ON THE 17TH OF AUGUST.
IF YOU HAVE VACATION ENJOY YOUR TIME AND IF YOU ARE STILL WORKING TAKE THE CHANCE TO TAKE A WALK OR BIKE AROUND...THE WORLD IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
SO MY OWN INTENTION FOR THE SUMMER IS STAYING AWAY FROM THE VIRTUAL WORLD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, BUT I WILL MISS YOU AND I WILL COME AND CHECK YOU AS SOON AS I AM BACK!!!!
TAKE CARE
xxx

My vacation illo for you is my chibi rose fairy:


Minichi Chicchan © Grandiflora 2010
the little one si made with coloured pencils (van gogh) and soft coour pencils (derwent) and it took me 3 hours to colour it.

3 comments:

rosanna said...

Divertitevi ! buone vacanze e riposatevi. Un abbraccio, Rosanna

Saskia said...

Geniet van je vakantie!!!!

En bedankt voor je prachtige tekening!!! Mooi, mooi!!!

Groetjes, Saskia :)

Kat The Hat Lady said...

Have a lovely time