19.8.10

Lui and Loiret


Love has flying wings



Floating up into blue sky


Spelling I love you
 
.......
 
 
Hi there,
I am back, and i can really say that I did a lot of drawing during my vacation. The above illustration is my "ただいま。" illo (ただいま [tadaima] means "I am back" in Japanese :)
They are Lui an elf and Loiret a pixie, and as you can see they love each other. He can sing and play very good and she's a divine dancer...I hope you enjoy the scene ^_^
My vacation was fine, but I don't really feel like talking about it now...maybe later.
I send you a biiiiiiiig hug and I wish you a nice day!
Write to you soon

xxx

Eva

2 comments:

theartofpuro said...

Bello sketch:)Colorato sara' fantastico:)

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

grazie mille! voglio provare a colorarlo in digitale...chissà...