15.11.10

collaboration: trying to improve my skills using MANGA STUDIO

Hi there,

I hope you are all doing fine.
I see you passing by and I want to thank all the ones taking the time to check my blog:

THANKS! ^_^

This is just a quick update to show you my collab with queenz14 (click on the name to get to her dA Gallery)

she is the author of One Way a very interesting Manga.
A lot of young artists are involved in the creation:

there are script writers and manga artists of all skill levels and age (I think I am the oldest  >_<)

here is the group creted to organize the works: dream-catchers-zform

I find this is a very nice initiative!

 well here is my entry number one (page 2 of chapter 3)  [click to see bigger version]


I am supposed to do the next page too....^^'

I have made the drawing traditionally (only lineart) and finished it digitally (that means background, colouring, lettering...) in MANGA STUDIO. This is the second time I used the program and I think I improved a lot: I LOVE IT!

(you can check my first attempt here: you are my inspiration page 2)

that's it for now...

I go back to worrrrrrrk

^_^

xxx
Eva

2 comments:

theartofpuro said...

Niente male,mi piace lo stile:)

Saskia said...

Eva,

Prachtig hoor... !!!!!!!!!!

Saskia :)