4.11.10

Harai and Anya...beauty and the beast in old Japan...

 Hi there! ^^

I hope you are all doing fine.

Just a short update to show you my last works.

This are my characters Harai and Anya. The story behind will have some accent of "Beauty and the Beast" but it will take place in Japan of the Meiji Era (1868-1912)



Harai
ハライ様
2010 © Eva Russo


Harai and Anya
ハライ様とアニャちゃん 
2010 © Eva Russo
 
 
Both drawings were made with mechanical pencil  and the pairing drawing is finished with sanguigna ink.
 
I have added the texts and some colour adjustment digitally.
 
That's all for now I hope you'll enjoy the view.
 
Take Care
Eva

3 comments:

Kim said...

Eva- they are stunning! I am so very impressed with your drawings- you can see how hard you've worked and how far you have come. Beautiful work ♥

Nicola said...

Ohhh I love these characters! Beauiful work :0)

Vecchio Diavolo said...

@Kim: Thanks Kim, you are always so kind to me! And you keep checking me even if my style and interests seem to be changing constantly. You cannot imagine how important this is to me! thanks! *hug*xxx

@Nicola: Thanks for the nice words and for taking the time to come and visit my little cove Nicola!
I really appreciate that!
xxx